[linux-elitists] Andrew Leonard Is A Gob-Waggling Dink

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Apr 4 12:26:28 PDT 2001

begin  Steve M Bibayoff quotation of Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 08:04:06AM -0700:

> You released this too soon. April 4 is the day MLK was shot. Could of
> did a whole tie in.

Let's tie in the "IBM copy restriction" thread and the "protest"
thread, shall we?  Save your old IBM hard drives, I'll bring a hammer.
It's getting to be time to make the DRM operation in Almaden a public
embarassment for IBM -- they're not really playing nice with free software
when they develop supposedly free-software-proof stuff.

Now, we just need an IBM publicity stunt to tie it in with. Ideas? I'll
call their PR person.

Fight the power. (Chuck D at EFF:
http://www.eff.org/bayff/20010406_bayff_announce.html)