[linux-elitists] CPRM talk - IBM Almaden Research Center, TODAY, Wed, Apr 4, 4pm

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Apr 4 11:17:41 PDT 2001

begin  Karsten M. Self quotation:

> Anyone interested in attending with me?

Please note that I believe it means the speaker is _from_ IBM Almaden
Research Center, but will be giving the talk at Stanford University
(which is where NEC Auditorium, Gates Computer Science Building B03 is).

The original announcement (only the truly relevant parts of which you
posted) had this header:

> From: ee380 <ee380@shasta.Stanford.EDU>
> To: colloq@CS.Stanford.EDU
> Subject: Jeff Lotspiech, IBM * Content Protection * W4:15 Gates B03

And this footer:

So, I believe that clears up any ambiguity about _which_ Gates Computer
Science Building.

Just to prevent you from going to south San Jose instead of Palo Alto,
by mistake.

rick@linuxmafia.com                           Or denied.  So there.