[linux-elitists] Andrew Leonard Is A Gob-Waggling Dink

Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO ruben@www2.mrbrklyn.com
Wed Apr 4 08:31:15 PDT 2001

Greeting

Actually Mrs King will not permit the quoting of any of the
historical speaches by her late (cheating) husband without paying
for a copyright royality.

She is looking to put her husbands entire works under the DMCA as we
speak...

You could look it up - or not since she's removing it from the
historical record accept to those who will pay before hand.

Ruben

PS - Wonder what public school teachers in Bed--Sty think about that...