[linux-elitists] Wow, M$ is even more evil than I thought

Jason Wright peewee@scc.mi.org
Tue Apr 3 14:18:27 PDT 2001

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 01:39:48PM -0700, Aaron Lehmann spewed forth:

> Have you ever recieved a worthwhile, non-spam message from any of
> their services?

several a week, on average.

i'll turn in my elitist card, if i have to.  these particular friends of
mine are so blissfully non technical that i don't even know where to
begin educating them - have problems relating to people below a certain
technical level[1].

i was planning on offering them a place to host their mailing lists
(which are done in hotmail alias lists right now) once i get off my duff
and get my server colocated.  anyone know of a home for a lightly loaded
1u server?  perferrably something i can trade light sysadmin duties in
exchange for the colo?

PeeWee

[1]  a problem with my teaching abilities, i'm sure.

--
email: peewee@scc.mi.org - useless: http://www.scc.mi.org/peewee/ - efnet:  Pwe
i aspire to be the village idiot. however, i do live in the global village. -me