[linux-elitists] blocking M& (was: more evil)

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Tue Apr 3 10:33:24 PDT 2001

> Ideally - a rejection bounce gets sent back stating
>
> For Political and Security reasons, we do not accept any mail from
> Microsoft designed clients.  Please use another mailer or mail system to
> contact your users.  I would like to block exchange messages like this as
> well.
>
> Ruben

Interesting.  I'm sure it can be done.  The Answer Gang over here can't use
it though.  It doesn't fit our plans of World Domination by getting them
actually converted over to Linux.

Or even freeBSD.  Haven't gotten any OpenBSD questions.  A few AIX ones tho.

* Heather * VII. Certain bodies can pass through solid walls painted to
                 resemble tunnel entrances; others cannot.
                 -- Esquire, "O'Donnell's Laws of Cartoon Motion", June 1980