[linux-elitists] Wow, M$ is even more evil than I thought

mike@jurney.org mike@jurney.org
Tue Apr 3 06:41:25 PDT 2001

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Brooklyn Linux Solutions CEO wrote:

> Code controls the flow of information in the world...
> All else is secondary than the speach which drives all other speach...
>

> <<Code is a secondary concern, as far as I can tell.>>

The concerns about this particular usage agreement (that of the Passport
service) are primarily related to business information, not code.

Code is more important than business plans, but I wasn't talking about
overall value.  I suspect that you knew this, but didn't want to adjust
scope accordingly?

--
Michael D. Jurney
mike@jurney.org