[linux-elitists] Don among the kernel hackers

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Mon Apr 2 13:15:50 PDT 2001

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Jonathan Corbet wrote:

> Don Marti, caught hobnobbing with with kernel hackers *and* a software
> patent holder...
>
> 	http://lwn.net/2001/features/KernelSummit/VictorDonPavel.php3
>
> One of these days I gotta get a decent digital camera...

I'm very happy with my Fuji 1400. Connects via USB but you can also get a
cardreader that connects via USB instead.

--
_Deirdre   NEW Stash-o-Matic: http://fuzzyorange.com  http://deirdre.net
                                                         - Douglas Adams