[linux-elitists] Re: Postscript Bookz0rz

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Sun Apr 1 11:35:46 PDT 2001

>     H> And does anyone know a good book on learning raw Postscript or
>     H> do I have to bug my pal who wrote CP/M terminal software for
>     H> his printer back in umpty-when.
>
> "Thinking In Postscript" looks like it might be good for getting up to speed:
>
> http://www.rightbrain.com/pages/book-download.shtml
>
> Only in PDF, ironically.  (The link labelled "Macintosh Users".  No, really.)

MSwin weenies can spend $5 if they can't figure out that they could use a
PDF too.

License is "I must distribute all copies" like old Ckermit.  I'll let y'all
know if the bits are tasty.

* Heather * Remember that there is an outside world to see and enjoy.
                -- Hans Liepmann