[linux-elitists] Come on, Twofish...

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Sep 29 15:17:27 PDT 2000

begin  Don Marti Uses GIFs on the Sly quotation:

> (And you have to love the "SPECIAL NOTE - Intellectual Property"
> notice that appears on the same page.  I wish every government and
> large organization would take the same view toward software patents.)

All right:  Who's been handing out clues to NIST again?  We need to
conserve them for the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.

--
Cheers,                   "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm
Rick Moen                 for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he will be warm