[linux-elitists] procmail --> python?

Wil Cooley wcooley+linux-elitsts@nakedape.cc
Tue Sep 26 15:14:30 PDT 2000

On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 02:48:25PM -0700, Deirdre Saoirse wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 12:14:20PM -0700, Heather wrote:
> > > If it's just the regex matching you want, wouldn't awk (or one of its
> > > many variants) be a better "standard" scripting language to apply?
> >
> > I was actually thinking about it. The best thing is that I could call
> > it "prawkmail".
>
> I can just hear that parrot logo talking about it now. Prrrrawwwwkmail!

That's not a parrot.  That's a Southern accent.  cf "dawg", "hawg",
"frawg".

Wil
--
W. Reilly Cooley                         wcooley@nakedape.cc
Naked Ape Consulting                      http://nakedape.cc

The verdict of a jury is the a priori opinion of that juror who smokes
the worst cigars.
		-- H. L. Mencken