[linux-elitists] procmail --> python?

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Mon Sep 25 23:10:42 PDT 2000

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Seth David Schoen wrote:

> Is there a scriptable and extensible procmail replacement that works
> well and lets you write extensions in Python?

You mean you haven't written one yet?

Actually, I find that I have enough rudimentary procmail-fu to do all I
really need to do. Just don't forget to include .twitrc, OK?

"More damage has been caused by innocent program crashes than by
malicious viruses, but they don't make great stories."
                   --  Jean-Louis Gassee, Be Newsletter, Issue 69