[linux-elitists] Your name could be CENSORED

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Sep 19 16:27:17 PDT 2000

begin  Seth David Schoen quotation:

> I once gave some elemental boron as a graduation present at my high
> school.
>
> I didn't even think about whether it might have been against the rules.

There's a bit a book by Peter Bowler about the notion of "abusing
substances".  The author claims to have elected to torture some antimony
-- with the fringe benefit of being thereafter suspect of prejudice
against monks.

--
Cheers,               It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Rick Moen          It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,