[linux-elitists] Your name could be CENSORED

Paul J Collins sneakums@eircom.net
Tue Sep 19 12:12:42 PDT 2000

    Aaron> You think THAT is bad? Man, let me quote the student
    Aaron> handbook:
    >> CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES (OTHER THAN ALCOHOL OR TOBACCO)
    >> The school aspires to be a drug-free community. The purchace,
    >> possession distribution, or use of controled drugs or drug
    >> paraphernalia or any other chemical substance on campus results
    >> in dismissal.

    Aaron> Since they don't bother to define drugs, even caffeine
    Aaron> could apply to that.

They do say ``controlled drugs''.  This would include prescription
drugs, but exclude caffeine.

--
Paul Collins <sneakums@eircom.net> - - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD