[linux-elitists] Re: Mosaic features lost

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Mon Sep 18 23:15:06 PDT 2000

> Of course, the other reason to keep lynx around is that it's quite often
> rather useful to have a browser that doesn't support frames. (Reading
> LinuxToday, for instance...)

Oh, but it *does* support frames, often to my great amusement in fact, since
I read both frameset and non-frames portions.

It just doesn't lay them out as the NS-borne web artist would think it should
be.  Rather like a recumbant bicycle versus a normal one, maybe a few less
people see me and I have to be careful at times, but, I *am* far more comfy.

* Heather * p.s. I don't ride a bike either, it just is a good analogy.