[linux-elitists] Your name could be CENSORED

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon Sep 18 17:20:14 PDT 2000

begin  Aaron Lehmann quotation:

> This is definately an angle of censorship I have never experienced
> before: forced anotimity. Any thoughts?

A.J. Liebling:  "Freedom of the press is possible for someone who owns
one."

There's probably lots of places you can have Web space on more liberal
terms.  As to general Internet access without some tinpot dictator
insisting on the right to spy, it's $20 a month for PPP -- or you can
go mobile with Ricochet.

--
Cheers,                   "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm
Rick Moen                 for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he will be warm