[linux-elitists] Don Marti media frenzy!

Rusty Foster rusty@kuro5hin.org
Sun Sep 17 12:57:52 PDT 2000

Rick Moen wrote:

> begin  Don Marti Uses GIFs on the Sly quotation:
>
> > All me, all the time!  All hail me!
>
> Well, almost all.
>
> "...And our favourite: "Let's boycott it man." Boycott what, you idiots?
> Will not trying to hack the codes have any effect on what SDMI does? No,
> it won't. If you don't want to get involved, you're boycotting SDMI as
> much as we are boycotting the fitness centre over the road.
>
> (Most of the comments can be found at this Linux journal piece:
> http://www2.linuxjournal.com/articles/misc/0022.html)..."

I was rather disappointed with the utter lack of comprehension exhibited
in that article. The Reg is usually more clueful than that. Oh well.

--R
|      Rusty Foster       | "One great big festering neon distraction |
|   rusty@kuro5hin.org    |  I've a suggestion to keep you all        |
| http://www.kuro5hin.org |  occupied..."                      --Tool |