[linux-elitists] Don Marti media frenzy!

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sun Sep 17 13:02:10 PDT 2000

begin  Don Marti Uses GIFs on the Sly quotation:

> All me, all the time!  All hail me!

Well, almost all.

"...And our favourite: "Let's boycott it man." Boycott what, you idiots?
Will not trying to hack the codes have any effect on what SDMI does? No,
it won't. If you don't want to get involved, you're boycotting SDMI as
much as we are boycotting the fitness centre over the road.

(Most of the comments can be found at this Linux journal piece:
http://www2.linuxjournal.com/articles/misc/0022.html)..."

--
Cheers,                   "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm
Rick Moen                 for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he will be warm