[linux-elitists] YA Intel investment, ESR fashion tips, message threading

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Sep 14 09:20:14 PDT 2000

You know the company that all the Valley startups call to
get used cubicle partitions? Well, they must also drop off
an investment from Intel. Either that or every copy of "Easy
Business Plan Writer" sold must come with a check from Intel
shrink-wrapped to the outside. Anyway, congratulations, MontaVista:
http://www.newsalert.com/bin/story?StoryId=CoB77WbKbyta1nJq

If anybody should have _not_ been reporting on fashion tips at
LinuxWorld, it's Rick Moen. But he did anyway, cheeky bastard:
http://linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-2000-09/lw-09-expo00-meme.html

I'm writing a new archive script for this list, and would
appreciate any comments and suggestions on Jamie Zawinski's message
threading algorithm, which is how I plan to divide the archive into
thread-per-page pages: http://www.jwz.org/doc/threading.html

--
Don Marti                                This email brought to you
dmarti@zgp.org                           by the number 67 and the