[linux-elitists] Re: Mosaic features lost

Paul J Collins sneakums@eircom.net
Wed Sep 13 10:38:46 PDT 2000

    >> Actually, what *did* Mosaic offer in this regard?

-snip-

    Heather> I can't get either effect with "modern technology".

If you have a look at Mozilla, there is a file called html.css that
defines the default styles used.  You could either hack this file, or
else override the rules as appropriate in user.css (Can't recall where
Moz looks for this).  I'm not sure how to get Mozilla to use your
styles in preference to ones provided by the page, though.

Paul.

--
Paul Collins <sneakums@eircom.net> - - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD