Netscape X resources (was Re: [linux-elitists] O'Reilly and Winer: both sons of bitches)

Jason Wright peewee@scc.mi.org
Tue Sep 12 16:21:54 PDT 2000

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 04:01:44PM -0700, kmself@ix.netcom.com spewed forth:

> > Netscape*documentFonts.sizeIncrement:   2
> > Netscape*documentFonts.maximumPoints: 24
>
> I knew about the sizeIncrement resource, but not maximumPoints, thanks.

Oooh.  Much better.  Thanks, Don!

For amusement, and to see what I think about the 'shop' button:

*myshopping.tipString:                  Be a good little consumer
*myshopping.documentationString:        Be a good little consumer
*toolBar*myshopping.labelString:        Consume

My notes say this one changes the URL the button points at:

!*strings.22495:http://home.netscape.com/bookmark/4_7/tshop.html

I never could find a way to change the actual icons though.

PeeWee

--
email: peewee@scc.mi.org - useless: http://www.scc.mi.org/peewee/ - efnet:  Pwe
I said you were a state of mind, I believe. I said that if you ran very swiftly