[linux-elitists] Forbidden knowledge! The secret number is 67!

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Sep 7 09:20:02 PDT 2000

begin  Ben Woodard quotation of Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 05:16:31PM -0700:

> Do you think that they will be available in 2 weeks when I get back to
> the USA? If not can someone pick me up one?

I'll try if I get to go by a Rat Shack. Everybody else get a spare,
too. Better to have a CueCat and not need it than need a CueCat and
not have it. If the Shack clerk asks for your phone number, give him
212-908-6169 (James E. Rosini, the lawyer who sent the threatening
letters.)

Exclusive OR and
The number sixty-seven
Are mine. Pay me now.

--
Don Marti                                This email brought to you
dmarti@zgp.org                           by the number 67 and the