[linux-elitists] Forbidden knowledge! The secret number is 67!

Eugene Leitl eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Sep 7 02:04:18 PDT 2000

Mike Touloumtzis writes:

 > I guess they're learning.  On the other hand, it's
 > terrifying that our society insists that a whole generation
 > of teenage prototechies become experts (or something :-)
 > in an obscure and odious branch of law.

Yeah, we need a new outlaw frontier, where all the nuts & fruits can
expand into. Used to be the U.S., right now it's the 3rd world, when
we run out of that, it has to be space. If we don't have cheap tickets
to LEO, we'll be screwed by gerontocrats and their lap dogs, the
lawyers.

Emigrate or go underground. Or become a politician, or a lawyer.