[linux-elitists] Forbidden knowledge! The secret number is 67!

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Sep 6 16:36:17 PDT 2000

begin  Rusty Foster quotation of Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 04:07:06PM -0700:

> PS: about #2, there is no intellectual property involved in this
> dispute, so I find it doubtful that the attempts at suppression will be
> successful.

The lawyer who wrote the threatening letter used that same term,
"intellectual property." Sounds like he's desparately looking through
the law books for a "hey, you kids, stop that" law he can cite.

Someone on another list pointed out that ASCII 67 is "C" which happens
to be prominently embossed in red on the CueCat's ass...they gave their
own "secret" away.

I just got a call back from someone at the law firm -- the lawyer is
in court but will call me back before the end of the week.

--
Don Marti                                This email brought to you
dmarti@zgp.org                           by the number 67 and the