[linux-elitists] beer, witchcraft

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Oct 25 07:57:47 PDT 2000

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 11:32:58PM -0700, Mr. Bad wrote:

> Anyways, Don, I think the guy's right. LC is just another hacker,
> perhaps not too unlike you or I. He's just making his way the only way
> he knows how, just like them Duke Boys. Don't you like the Duke Boys?
> I know *I* do. So maybe we could extend that same admiration to
> Mr. Leonardo Chiariglione.

Relentless pursuit defines and toughens the Duke Boys, tempering them
in a forge of flight. Without pursuit they are just yokels shooting
the breeze, but grant them the boon of pursuit and they achieve their
destiny. Where Mr. Chiariglione is concerned, I cannot shirk my
responsibility to improve the breed.

Some day the mountain might get Leonardo Chiariglione, but the EFF never
will.

--
Don Marti                                This email brought to you
dmarti@zgp.org                           by the number 67 and the