[linux-elitists] (from Pigdog) Feuerstein on Oracle

Heather star@starshine.org
Tue Oct 24 14:36:31 PDT 2000

>     Bad> Hey, let's stop talking about this and talk about all the
>     Bad> st00pid people who don't use Linux.
>
> We can't do that.  The Universe will collapse (or succumb to entropy,
> take your pick) long before we're done.  And then where will we be?

On our computers, of course.

If you chill out for a few minutes, your entropy will come back.  If
you beat on /dev/urandom, you can use it up faster ;P

> Oh, yeah.  Everywhere.

You're going to be very confused when qubit-based computing takes off,
I can tell.

* Heather * Remember, God could only create the world in 6 days because
            he didn't have an established user base.