[linux-elitists] (from Pigdog) Feuerstein on Oracle

Heather star@starshine.org
Tue Oct 24 14:25:02 PDT 2000

>     Bad> that in the Greater Memphis TN metropolitan area, and do you
>     Bad> ever hear about them? No!
>
>     PJC> Is Greater Memphis a sovereign independent republic that
>     PJC> threw off the shackles of imerialism?  No.

It's been said that California seceded from the union long ago - we have
our own border guards, etc.  (think they're just looking for veggies?)

> I think I got it after I sent off my message.
>
> Hey, let's stop talking about this and talk about all the st00pid
> people who don't use Linux.

I have been starting to see apps on winfiles.com mention that they are
under GPL.  Now some of them are folks who really program in both worlds,
but I think that someone who claims they are "GPL'ing" their VB app is
stepping in waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay deeper doo-doo than QT and te K gang were.

* Heather * "Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense."