[linux-elitists] (from Pigdog) Feuerstein on Oracle

Paul J Collins sneakums@sto-kerrig.org
Tue Oct 24 12:24:20 PDT 2000

    PJC> Three point five.

    Bad> That's IT? THREE POINT FIVE MILLION!?  Jeezy louisy, as they

Some people would bullshit you about the "diaspora", but not me.

    Bad> say in France! That's not a COUNTRY, that's attendance at a
    Bad> NASCAR rally, for crying out loud! There's more people than

NASCAR is not rally driving.  Rally driving is throwing souped-up
family cars around narrow twisty country roads in the pissing rain for
no other reason but that you love it.

NASCAR is F1 without the personalities and style.

    Bad> that in the Greater Memphis TN metropolitan area, and do you
    Bad> ever hear about them? No!

Is Greater Memphis a sovereign independent republic that threw off the
shackles of imerialism?  No.

    Bad> Hey, so, you probably know everybody pretty well, though. Do
    Bad> you guys ever just pile into Sean's dad's car and head over
    Bad> to Scotland for the night?

Yeah, that's right.  We drive over on the Giant's Causeway.

    PJC> You OODBMS people mistake "pointer" for "key" and etc. etc.

    Bad> Don't stereotype us!

That what you all say.  Whiners.

    Bad> Mr. Bad is hit by a Non-sequitur of Confusion +4.

Not the result I sought, but a result nonetheless.

--
Paul Collins - - - - http://www.sto-kerrig.org/ - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD