[linux-elitists] (from Pigdog) Feuerstein on Oracle

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Mon Oct 23 19:15:59 PDT 2000

On 23 Oct 2000, Mr.Bad wrote:

>     DS> You guys are making me want to go running and screaming from
>     DS> my desk. :(
>
> Why's that? Because we're talking about boring daturbase stuff?

Because I'm in the middle of designing a schema and you're making me
want to scream. And I'm late for Italian and Rick's supposed to be here...

Waaaah.

(At least I'm not using Oracle this time. Yay!)

"You had thesaurus flakes for breakfast again, didn't you?"
                                                 -- Eric Williams