[linux-elitists] (from Pigdog) Feuerstein on Oracle

Heather star@starshine.org
Mon Oct 23 11:56:05 PDT 2000

> on Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 09:34:23PM -0700, Chris J. DiBona (chris@dibona.com) wrote:
> > IF you don't need commit and transacitons and , uh, repliciton, ymsql
> > rocks. I it's sooooo easy to use.
>
> I'm getting Chris one of those new AI-enabled keyboards for his
> birthday....
>
> Repliciton.  Isn't that a new element?  Or is it an electronic
> component....

*giggle* now we know what kind of weird element the star trek Replicators use.

At least, I assume he meant replication, and am completely unafraid to use my human
ability for pattern recognition and parsin to its fullest.  It's just a spello,
it's not like this was *code* or something.

Now, as for programmers who need spellcheckers during their coding... I think I
know a few...

* Heather * The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the
            difference between lightning and the lightning bug.
                -- Mark Twain