[linux-elitists] (from Pigdog) Feuerstein on Oracle

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Oct 19 07:30:39 PDT 2000

Thanks to Pigdog Journal for this one.

Here's an Oracle book I'm going to buy even though I never plan to run
Oracle. Finally a database book that doesn't use the same old dumbass
"employee number" examples in the sample code.
http://www.oreilly.com/news/feuerstein_1000.html

Instead, Steven Feuerstein chooses examples such as "Excessive CEO
compensation," "Union-busting activities," and "Police brutality."
And you should see the outraged letters that mindless corporate
drone database weenies send him. Fight the power! Still, it is
<shudder>Oracle</shudder>. I wonder what it would take to get him to do
a Postgres book.

--
Don Marti                                This email brought to you
dmarti@zgp.org                           by the number 67 and the