[linux-elitists] (forw) About that MAPS lawsuit

Tue Oct 17 04:14:12 PDT 2000

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 01:39:31AM -0700, Rick Moen (rick@linuxmafia.com) wrote:
> begin  kmself@ix.netcom.com quotation:
>
> > There are those of us who, for whatever reasons, including possibly (or
> > at least reasonably plausibly) an over-exposure to social research
> > and/or demographic data, are confused when presented with the word "sex"
> > and have to parse whether it's a qualitative or quantitative metric.
>
> You mean in as much as it precedes "sieben"?

Which brings too mind the kids' joke with the punch line:  because seven
ate nine.  And I really shouldn't say you're all down with that, but....

Ok, can someone kindly go over and kick the freakin' FTP server I'm
trying to suck stuff off of so I can go home already?