[linux-elitists] (forw) About that MAPS lawsuit

Vinnie Chassot drachen@freeshell.org
Sun Oct 15 20:03:11 PDT 2000

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Rick Moen wrote:

> When Aaron the Trollmastuh objected that "Gentlemen" is insufficiently
> inclusive, he was talking biology, m'dear.

I think, were any of those folks pre-op MtF transfolk they might take
exception to that <grin> (okay, it's statistically unlikely, plus there is
the argument that 'gentlemen' is gender inclusive)

> Of late, many have become shy about using the word "sex" in its correct
> sense referring to biological (as opposed to social) distinctions,
> preferring instead to brain-damage the otherwise useful term "gender".
> I am not among them.

but how can this possibly be a biological situation? Were you planning on
pants checking/chromosome checking the recipients? :P

V.
--
For best results, wash in cold water separately, hang-dry and iron with
warm iron. For not so good results, drag behind car through puddles,