[linux-elitists] (forw) About that MAPS lawsuit

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Sun Oct 15 22:51:42 PDT 2000

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000, Rick Moen wrote:

> begin  Dire Red quotation:
>
> > I think it's a lot less unwieldy than "Dear Sir and/or Madam" but I
> > must confess my personal favorite is "Gentlebeing."
>
> I might go for "Dear Entity of Undetermined Sex, If Any".

That would work for a science fiction editor. I think I'll remember that.

> > ObNote: women are significantly more likely than men to file for
> > divorce.
>
> So, will you remarry me?

What, and change my name again? I haven't even gotten through the last
bout. Bah.

:)

I'll remarry you only if we don't divorce in the mean time. Too much
paperwork.

"You had thesaurus flakes for breakfast again, didn't you?"
                                                 -- Eric Williams