[linux-elitists] Concerned about online privacy?

Heather star@starshine.org
Thu Oct 12 23:19:28 PDT 2000

> http://m.doubleclick.net/viewad/378253-banner19.gif

Oh, sure, like I just wander onto doubleclick's site to hit a gif just 'cuz
it's a URL lying around on a popular mailing list where the 'leet hang their
hats.

Not.

At least, not without an explain of what's supposed to be worth a visit with
lynx + zgv.

* Heather * "One basic notion underlying Usenet is that it is a cooperative."
            Having been on USENET for going on ten years, I disagree with this.
            The basic notion underlying USENET is the flame. -- Chuq Von Rospach