[linux-elitists] Opera beta for linux available

Adam Sampson ats1@ukc.ac.uk
Sun Oct 8 16:05:58 PDT 2000

On Sun, Oct 08, 2000 at 07:17:13PM +0100, Paul J Collins wrote:

>     Deirdre> ...some of the more recent Smalltalk interpreters have
>     Deirdre> not included a whole environment.
>
> There is a GNU SmallTalk that's a console interperter with some chunk
> of the ST class library.  I don't know if it's maintained anymore.

I think so; they had a release on Freshmeat not too long ago.

There are also a couple of "tiny Smalltalk"s floating around; I've been
considering porting one to the Palm so I've got something decent to develop
on that doesn't require me to write _loads_ of parentheses. ;)

--

Adam Sampson
azz@gnu.org