[linux-elitists] EFF notes

Michael Higashi mhigashi@hooked.net
Fri Oct 6 19:09:40 PDT 2000

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000, Don Marti wrote:

> WHO: Electronic Frontier Foundation, Barbara Simons, Emerson Tiller and
> Karl Auerbach
> WHAT: `BayFF' Meeting on ICANN Elections
> WHEN: Thursday October 5th, 2000 at 7:30PM
> WHERE: Stanford Law School, room 290

Surprizingly small audience, for the best BayFF discussion I've seen.
Maybe everyone was catching the webcast?

I don't know if it's been officially announced yet, but Larry Lessig will
be joining the EFF Board of Directors.

Next month's BayFF meeting will be about "Scientology vs. the Internet",
and will feature lawsuit defendant Keith Henson. It will be on Nov 2nd at
7pm, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, hosted by the Web 2000
conference.

Mike

--
Michael Higashi