[linux-elitists] Galeon is getting good

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Oct 5 14:47:01 PDT 2000

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, Robert Thomson wrote:

> ... have you thought about glasses? <runs>

::thwap::

> There's an X font HOWTO/FAQ/something out there that's great.  IIRC,
> it directly addresses the Netscape issue of small fonts, by
> recommending you do similar to the following:

I had read them a long time ago, but thanks. I just did this on my work
box. When I get home, I'll try it there.

> Since doing that, Netscape has been a lot better for me.  I
> haven't done any comparisons of Linux font size to Windows
> font size, but I suspect this would fix that.

Thanks for the suggestion, I hope it helps.

"More damage has been caused by innocent program crashes than by
malicious viruses, but they don't make great stories."
                   --  Jean-Louis Gassee, Be Newsletter, Issue 69