[linux-elitists] Testify at NTIA hearings about DMCA!

Ben Woodard ben@valinux.com
Wed Nov 22 10:31:32 PST 2000

I wonder if there is a legal definition that seperates programs and
data from one another. These distinctions are sometimes rather odd to
a non-legal mind. I have seen some strange things in the definition of
terms as they are applied to laws.

-ben