[linux-elitists] No Linuxstammtisch in November

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Nov 21 23:08:57 PST 2000

This is for the list's members in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Because of the impending Thanksgiving holiday, there'll be no
Linuxstammtisch this month.  (I'm mailing this out because I failed to
get the Web notice out earlier.)  The next one will be Wednesday,
December 27 -- which _will_ be held, despite that nearby "Christmas"
thing.

--
Cheers,                                      "Reality is not optional."
Rick Moen                                             -- Thomas Sowell