[linux-elitists] Writing for the Web

Steve M Bibayoff smb23@csufresno.edu
Sun Nov 5 19:47:16 PST 2000

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Don Marti wrote:

> Just got my reservations for Comdex Las Vegas. Viva Las Marc Merlin
> Town! If you'll be there, let me know and I'll get you in to elite
> events. I'll be staying at the Luxor, and since I am now an expert
> on the future of music, I'll be trashing my hotel room nightly.

I'll be there. I want to go to the "elite events". Could I go? I could
even help you trash your room for you.

Steve

ps. is there anyone going who wouldn't mind sub-letting part of their
hotel room floor for close to nothing? TIA.

--
If Microsoft doesn't trust Windows(TM), why should you?
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q80/5/20.ASP