[linux-elitists] Wednesday 14 May 2000 House SBC Hearing on Copyright and the Net

Jay Sulzberger jays@panix.com
Mon May 22 13:34:04 PDT 2000

Wednesday 24 May 2000 the House Small Business Committee will have a
hearing on Napster, email, L. Gonze's soon to be revealed Instrument Of
Mass Mogul Violation, TCP/IP, the First Amendment, the Fourth Amendment,
Electronic Munitions, pr0n, drug lords, terrorists, Mickey Mouse,
Funkadelic, "Happy Birthday" the song, who owns the Kerberos standard,
and recent proposals to outlaw the View Source faculty.

At this hearing Chuck D. will present a brief exposition of the theory of
efficient markets.

  from="http://slashdot.org/articles/00/05/22/1333214.shtml">

    Oh goody (Score:4, Funny)
    by pnevares (pnevares@DON'T.LIKE.SPAM.mail.mc.maricopa.edu) on
    Monday May 22,
    @11:45AM EDT (#65)
    (User Info) http://www.gforces.net

    Ok, we have a west coast rapper on our side, and they have....a
    Government Policy Institute.

    I think we're okay.

    Pablo Nevares, "the freshmaker".

oo--JS.