[linux-elitists] ErrorDocument vs. censorware

Emanuel Pirker epirker@edu.uni-klu.ac.at
Mon May 22 12:24:45 PDT 2000

On Mon, 22 May 2000, Don Marti wrote:

> The idea is that if an HTTP request would otherwise have resulted in an
> error, try to find a proxyable URL in it, snarf that URL, and send the
> content to the user. This could be done with a Dumbass CGI Script(tm) (I
> would make it acquire a lock on a file so that only one copy could run
> at a time to prevent a DoS, but that's just detail.)

Would be more cool to get the document steganographically encoded inside a
harmless picture.

> Is AFPP a live project? There's an Association Française de Protection
> des Plantes but I don't think that's it.

http://ians.978.org/
seems to be dead, the link they point to also says something about "down"

Cheers,

Emanuel