[linux-elitists] Netscape/Mozilla followup

Fri May 12 12:57:14 PDT 2000

Interesting tie-in with this all.  InfoWorld is running an item on an
email distributed by a number of large Net players:

    http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/00/05/11/000511hnprivacy.xml

    THE CEOS AT Amazon.com, eBay, America Online, and Lycos sent out
    a letter to more than 400 of their colleagues earlier this week,
    urging e-commerce companies to take the need to protect consumer
    privacy more seriously.

Mr. Right Hand, meet Mr. Left Hand....

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>         http:/www.netcom.com/~kmself