[linux-elitists] May 18th. Stanford. Any questions?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu May 11 14:30:59 PDT 2000

Attention Linux elitists:

Rachel Chalmers said,

  "A second round of public hearings will be held on May 18-19 at
  Stanford University in California. It's safe to expect further
  protests from the politically active Linux user groups in that
  region."

and who are we to doubt her? Grab your demonstrating shoes. The
Inevitable DMCA Protest is now officially ON.

Who:   us (duh)

What:  DMCA Hearing

Where: Stanford Law School, California, USA

When:  Thursday, 18 May, 2000, 12 noon - 2 pm local time

Why:   If you have to ask I will throw your ignorant ass off this
       list.

Spread the word dammit.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti/dmca/

--
Don Marti                Beer is proof that God loves us and wants
dmarti@zgp.org           us to be happy.  -- Benjamin Franklin