[linux-elitists] Image blocking coverup?

Ben Woodard ben@valinux.com
Tue May 9 15:35:04 PDT 2000

> So guys do you buy the current story from AOL/Netscape that the
> removal/ofucication of the feature was not ordered by mgmt?

Hmm. I have to admit that I don't believe that Roswell was just a
weather balloon either.

In this case, why did Steve Norse change his story as soon as it hit
the press?

It strikes me that the overall community is just a bit gullible when
it comes to spin control or coverup attempts. Does it seem like that
to anyone else or am I just paranoid? (This is a realality check here
please respond.)