[linux-elitists] Help! Speakers needed.

Doc Searls doc@searls.com
Tue May 9 12:01:15 PDT 2000

Borland/Inprise, which is coming out with a bunch of Linux
development tools (code-named Kylix) soon, has asked me to fill some
speaking positions at a big conference they are having in San Diego
this summer.

Details are scattered around this URL:
http://www.borland.com/conf2000/speakers/details2.html#DatesandLocatio

Specifically, I'm dealing with this request:

We currently have you assigned to the following three 75-minute
technical sessions:

"Getting Started with Open Source Development",
"Linux in a Nutshell", and
         "Understanding Linux UIs and Windowing Systems".

I might be an elitist, but about all that qualifies me is my job. And
being on this list, of course. But I need people who are actually
qualified. So::::

Volunteers? Finger-pointers to possible draftees? Please?

And yes, we're running late.

Doc

Doc Searls
Senior Editor, Linux Journal
doc@ssc.com
http://www.linuxjournal.com
Office: 544 Oak Park Way, Emerald Hills, CA 94062-4038
Phone: (650) 361-1324  Cell: (206) 849-9586  Fax: (650) 361-1348