[linux-elitists] Ian offers a home at Cisco...

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri May 5 09:49:26 PDT 2000

Quoting Heather (star@betelgeuse.starshine.org):

> On other fronts: I have received no less than 5 honest warnings of the
> dreadful windows email virus fandango.  Good thing I use Linux.  The
> token MSwin box around the house isn't allowed to speak email, doesn't
> have an "office suite" installed anyway, and is basically a well behaved
> samba, web and ssh client.

I actually even received _spam_ mail warnings about how dreadful the
thing is.  To which I replied with chilling, evil laughter, of course.
And that's really tough to render in ASCII.

--
Cheers,        "Linux means never having to delete your love mail."
Rick Moen                                              -- Don Marti