[linux-elitists] Ian offers a home at Cisco...

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu May 4 16:31:28 PDT 2000

...to anybody those silly folk at Linuxcare decided they couldn't keep.
Figured I'd mention it, if any affected on this list haven't got fifteen
bazillion job offers already.

Or even if you do.  Cisco is cool.  They open source stuff after they
make it work for themselves.

On other fronts: I have received no less than 5 honest warnings of the
dreadful windows email virus fandango.  Good thing I use Linux.  The
token MSwin box around the house isn't allowed to speak email, doesn't
have an "office suite" installed anyway, and is basically a well behaved
samba, web and ssh client.

* Heather
  discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..."
  -- Isaac Asimov