[linux-elitists] Pour out wrath upon amazon.com

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Mar 31 10:17:43 PST 2000

On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 12:44:04AM -0800, Doc Searls wrote:

> By the way, in respect to http://www.amazon.com/patents/, does
> anybody know if Jeff Bezos' lobbying had anything to do with recent
> policy news from the Patent Office?

I don't know.  But I've already mailed Richard Stallman to
ask if it's ok to nominate him for the USPTO's new Patent Public
Advisory Committee: http://zgp.org/~dmarti/uspto_committee

Doc, maybe we should go through the list of Linux and Free
Software big cheeses and nominate them all.

--
Don Marti                Join the Great American GAS OUT.  Do not buy
dmarti@zgp.org            any gas from April 7, 2000 to April 7, 2002