[linux-elitists] (forw) CABAL's InstallFest RSVP

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Thu Mar 23 15:27:23 PST 2000

> My goodness.  They _are_ starting to notice the surrounding
> Linux community.  Who'd have thought?

:)  It will be more interesting to see if they send knowledgeable folks
who can help the newbies and show us cool tricks, or drones carrying
the box of samples.

> ----- Forwarded message from Linda Wang <lwang@turbolinux.com> -----
>
> Subject: CABAL's InstallFest RSVP

Points for not sending it from Outlook or some similar lameness.

> Hi
>
> My name is Linda Wang of TurboLinux, Brisbane, CA.  This email
> is to RSVP TurboLinux's attendence to CABAL this coming Saturday.
> There will couple people from our company attending.  Do you
> have a rought count as to how many people will be attending?
> We will also bring our latest TurboLinux 6.0.2 and give them
> away.

Yes, they need to get used to spelling and grammar...
	attendance.  will [be a] couple.  rought.

... but I'm sure it's because Linda is so excited they're actually letting
some of her team go to a local users group.

Ok, I'm not being very nice, I think they should be welcomed.  In fact
I might even go.  We'll see if Jim is too tired of socializing to do it
this weekend.  But maybe you should consider as RSVP'd.

> Please let me know ASAP, so that I can prepare for it.

As in, it's day after tomorrow!  Do I bring a purse-ful or a crate? :P
A couple sticks of CDs would proably be plenty.